Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whoooooa, I'm alive!

Where were you man?!


Eh... I don't know. I've been busy. Doing ... Like stuff...


Then why didn't you tell us about it?


It was like... boring stuff... Wiping the nose of my kid... And so on. Do you want to hear about that?

No! We want more fun and music. Some more rants, also. And science! Where's the science in this blog? Gofix!


...


Ah. Well. Let me see. I should think this is already weird enough to count as a rant. Science. Ah. I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that, right now. (Did you see what I just did there? Referenced a classical sci-fi flic, while stipulating that I cannot talk about science? This blog may be dropping to new depths of cheap puns to survive...)

Now go listen to Alphabeat's perky cover of the excellent Daft Punk tune, Digital Love.




There's a recorded and polished version as well. As usual I prefer the live version, though.

No comments: